Rawlings Heart of the Hide R2G 11.5" Baseball Glove: PROR934-2CB
Hit the field right away with the Rawlings 2022 Heart of the Hide R2G 11.5-inch infield glove. It was meticulously crafted from ultra-premium steerhide leather - renowned for its superior quality, performance and durability. All of Rawlings R2G gloves also feature 25% more factory break-in for a more game-ready feel. As a result, you get a pro-level glove that's 'ready-to-go' right out of the box!
In addition to the extra break-in, Rawlings HOH R2G gloves are also equipped with steerhide palm leather lining, padded thumb sleeves and thermoformed wrist linings too. These combine to give you superior comfort and feel. They have even redesigned the heel pad on these gloves which allows for an easier close from start to finish. This infield glove is constructed in our new 93-pattern which is a combination of Rawlings NP and 31 patterns, giving it a wider, yet still shallow enough pocket to promote lightning fast transfers.
The classic camel/black design of this 2022 Heart of the Hide R2G 11.5-inch infield glove is sure to make you stand out above the competition. When you put this on you'll know right away it's your new gamer.
- 11.5 Inch Glove Size
- Recommended for Infielders
- Break In: Ready-To-Go Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In 75% Factory / 25% Player
- Colorway: Black and Camel
- Web: Pro I-Web
- Recommended for Infield Use
- Pro Grade Leather Laces Add Durability And Strength To The Glove
- Redesigned Heel Pad For Easier Close
- Traditional Heart Of The Hide Leather
- Index Finger Pad For Comfort And Protection
- Thermoformed Padding for added protection on the back of the glove.
- Padded Thumb Sleeve
- Speed Shell Backing - Synthetic Material Inserted in Place of
- Regular Leather On The Glove's Backing Reduces Weight Without Compromising Durability
- 93-pattern which is a combination of our NP and 31 patterns, giving it a wider, yet still shallow enough pocket to promote lightning fast transfers.
All items that are sold as "in stock" items will be shipped within 1 business day.
Team Store orders take 3-5 business days to process and another 3-5 days to embellish the items.
All stock uniform orders are shipped directly from the manufacturers and can take up to 1-2 business days to process.
Expedited shipping is not available for stock uniforms.
All sales are final and cancellations, returns or exchanges are not available for this item unless the item is defected.
Please note that this item may have a backorder date if no inventory is currently available.
If backordered, you will receive an email notification from us with the expected ship date.
If item is completely out of stock we will refund your money.