Rawlings 2020 Velo ACP USSSA Baseball Bat Series (-10)
- First EVER bat with accelerated carbon Performance (ACP) to create the lightest swing weight possible, The vela ACP USSSA Youth Baseball bat (-10) features 2 inches of carbon composite to give it that ultra light feel and a new profile
- Created for hitters AGES 8 to 12, this two-piece composite bat is crafted of Ultra light carbon fiber making it perfect for hitters at the top or bottom of the lineup
- Great barrel flexibility and loud pop off the bat due to the acoustic alloy composition
- Extra large 2 3/4" Barrel for maximum sweet spot size
- Enhanced performance and lighter bat weight thanks to the Ai909, a strong alloy that offers thinner walls to the barrel of the bat
- Exquisitely crafted of the finest alloy and composite Materials, this bat is designed with a sleek black and metallic silver colorway to highlight its' Revolutionary features
- Approved for use in all USSSA Baseball sanctioned leagues
- -10 drop weight. The higher the drop weight, The easier It will be to swing. (Drop weight = Bat length (inches) subtracted from bat weight (ounces))
All items that are sold as "in stock" items will be shipped within 1 business day.
Team Store orders take 3-5 business days to process and another 3-5 days to embellish the items.
All stock uniform orders are shipped directly from the manufacturers and can take up to 1-2 business days to process.
Expedited shipping is not available for stock uniforms.
All sales are final and cancellations, returns or exchanges are not available for this item unless the item is defected.
Please note that this item may have a backorder date if no inventory is currently available.
If backordered, you will receive an email notification from us with the expected ship date.
If item is completely out of stock we will refund your money.