Everything you love about the A2000 1787 - with the added benefits of reduced weight, increased durability and moisture resistance. That's what you're getting with the A2000 1787SS, which features Black SuperSkin over an increased area of the glove and Blonde Pro Stock Leather, a favorite of ballplayers everywhere. The pocket shape and H-Web design secures the ball more easily, allowing for quick transfers to your throwing hand.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.